India's popular travel destination makes Asian Odyssey unforgettable. Anyone looking for the best time to visit India has a whole year to choose from as the Indian weather is fairly varied during different times of the year. For example, it's best to visit the hills during the summer, while the central and southern Indian destinations are great during the winter. Check out three popular destinations in India and some travel tips.
One of the places to consider while buying airline tickets to India is the Queen of the Arabian Sea or Cochin. Cochin captivates your heart's palm-threatened beaches and shattering the sunrise and sunset, and the glamorous backwinds. The destination also offers ample room to buy souvenirs such as ethnic prints made in hand-woven textiles, grass mats, and coconut decorations. The time to buy cheap tickets to Cochin is during the monsoon months of June to September.
Goa is probably the party capital of India and the most popular of honeymoon destinations in India. Adrenaline nourishes beach fun, delicious seafood, shopping at flea markets, fresh wine, and a rich Portuguese atmosphere all make Goa Coaster endless fun. The destination is at best a celebration from December to March.
Kerala's splendor cannot be determined. Kerala is one of the most beautiful places to visit in India and is also known for its honeymoon affection, known as God's affection. The quiet, winding tranquility, mangrove forests, combinations of coconut palms, and rice fields with emerald green hints have done all they can to give Kerala the voice of Asia's best holiday destination in the 2010 "Best Travel" poll. Independent online travel magazine, Smart Travel Asia.
The travel advice provided here covers entry requirements, especially visas and passports for travelers who book flights to India. It is highly recommended that you review the information with official sources.
- Visa is mandatory to enter India.
- Foreigners arriving via multi-term visas must register with the nearest regional registration officer for foreigners. This process must be completed within 14 days of arrival.
- Offenders must pay fines and can be prosecuted. They can also be detained or deported later.
- Passengers leaving India cannot re-enter the country two months ago unless they are able to provide sufficient documentation through the ticketing guide and the general itinerary indicating that they have visited some neighboring countries as tourists. Another provision stipulates that visitors planning to return to India two months in advance must visit the Indian Consulate or the High Commission of the country to which they have traveled. Further clarifications are available in the FAQ published by MHA:
- Passports must be valid for at least six months from the date of visa application to India. Furthermore, the passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in India.
- If you want to enjoy Cricket World Cup matches in India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, you will need to have a double or triple visa. While applying for this visa, you will need to prove your itinerary.